DIY Sock Bunny Ears
Possibly our favorite use for outgrown socks...
Customize a pair of cute bunny ears with a pair of your kid's outgrown socks and a couple basic supplies!
Pair of colorful or patterned kid's socks
Wire used for hanging pictures
Purple, pink, and green felt
1. Cut two 10-inch pieces of wire.
2. Bend and twist together to make two ear shapes. Wrap ears around headband.
3. Trim a pair of socks to cover the ears and attach with hot glue.
4. Cut out five felt purple petals, two green felt leaves, and one pink felt flower center.
5. Use hot glue to connect the flower pieces and then attach completed flower to headband.
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines. This craft is not for use by children under three years of age.