DIY Pegboard Marble Run
Create an obstacle course for anything that rolls!
2 paper towel rolls
Toilet paper roll
Construction or craft paper
Empty water bottle
1. Line the pegboard edges with the tape.
2. Cut the paper towel and toilet paper rolls in half (longways) and then paint each half.
3. Vertically fold two-thirds of the craft paper and then trim. Press to enforce the crease on the larger portion.
4. Cut an opening in the other paper towel roll.
5. Cut the ends off of the water bottle.
6. Cut plastic cup in half. (Optional)
7. Secure the folded paper to the pegboard with pipe cleaners.
8. Repeat with cardboard rolls, water bottle, and the plastic cup at the finishing point. Then let it roll!
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines. This craft is not for use by children under three years of age.