DIY Little People® Clock
In collaboration with Project Kid
Make telling time fun with this easy DIY clock!
What you’ll need:
· Clock kit
· Cork coaster
· Wall mounting squares
· 12 1.5” blocks
· White paint
· Blue paint
1. Poke a hole through the cork coaster with a pencil.
2. Paint the coaster.
3. Assemble the clock kit through the cork.
4. Set aside.
5. Paint blocks white.
6. Let dry.
7. Mark the center where the clock will go on the wall.
8. Mark points 9” above, below, to the left and the right.
9. Mount a cube at each spot.
10. Mount 2 cubes in between the others.
11. Place figures on top of blocks. Ready to stay on schedule!
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines.
Crafts with small parts are not intended for children under three.