Fisher-Price® Holiday Traditions Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Fisher-Price® Holiday Traditions Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry and possess a web-enabled mobile device as of November 23, 2014 (“Entrant”). Employees of Fisher-Price, Inc., Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on November 24, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 21, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Instagram’s servers are the official time-keeping devices for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Log in to or create your Instagram account at www.Instagram.com (“Instagram”) (by downloading the app to your web-enabled mobile device). Posting on Instagram requires a web-enabled mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. You must follow @Fisher-Price in order to be eligible to participate. Then, post an original photo that captures your favorite “Holiday Tradition” with the hashtag #FPTraditionsSweeps to your feed. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. All terms and conditions of Instagram apply. By posting #FPTraditionsSweeps to your feed, you are agreeing to these Official Rules. Entries must be received by the end of each week (each Sunday from November 30 through December 21) in order to be eligible for that week’s drawing and all subsequent week’s drawings, if any.
In order for your entry to be valid, your Instagram account must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor and its agents. Photos may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Photo(s) must be your original work, and you must have permission from all individuals who appear in the photo (if any) to use their name and likeness in the photo and to grant the rights set forth herein. If requested, you must be able to provide such permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Posting a photo constitutes your consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such photos in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Limit: Each Entrant may enter one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Each entry must be unique. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to an account, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the account used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select 40 winners (10 per week) from all eligible Entries received via Instagram by the end of each week during the Promotion Period, on or about the following dates: December 1, December 8, December 15 and December 22 from among all eligible entries received prior to each drawing. Each potential winner will receive a Direct Message on or around the day after the random drawing has been conducted from @Fisher-Price to the Instagram account used to enter the Sweepstakes. Each potential winner will be required to respond to the Direct Message within 24 hours of the date the Direct Message was sent, with his/her email address. Once the potential winner’s email address is received, the Administrator will send an email that the potential winner is required to respond to within five (5) days with the required information or forfeit the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, does not provide the requested information within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will attempt to award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received by the end of the applicable week. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Prizes:Forty (40) GRAND PRIZES (10 per week):A $50 Fisher-Price.com gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card applies. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the end of each week during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $2,000.
7. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or receipt of any prize, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage, loss, expense, injury of any kind, claim or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”), including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. . You further agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from any Claim brought or asserted by any third party against the Released Parties due to or arising out of use of your name, persona, likeness and photo or the use of the name, personal, likeness and photo of anyone depicted in the Entry or any other rights granted to Sponsor, including any claims for, but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. You agree that you have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes each winner’s (or winner’s parent/legal guardian if the winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold random drawings from among all eligible entries received by the end of each week up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate New York State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
12. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from each Entrant is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Statement http://www.fisher-price.com/en_us/privacystatement.html.
13. Sponsor: Fisher-Price, Inc., 636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052. Administrator: Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
14. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after December 22, 2014 and available for 30 days; send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by January 22, 2015 to: Fisher-Price Consumer Services, 636 Girard Avenue (Attn: Holiday Traditions Sweepstakes), East Aurora, NY 14052.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.