Father's Day Gift: DIY Trophy
Show him who's number one this Father's Day
He's the BEST dad—so present him with this sweet DIY trophy this Father's Day!
Materials:• Large clean coffee can
• Smaller clean soup can
• Nuts and bolts
• Hot glue gun
• Gold paint
• Paint brush
• Little People figure
• Magnetic letters
Instructions:1. Glue magnetic letters spelling out “dad” on the side of the cardboard box.
2. Using the hot glue gun, add decorations (pasta, nuts and bolts, and buttons) all over the large can.
3. Repeat step 2 with the small can.
4. Glue the large can to the top of the cardboard box.
5. Glue the small can to the top of the large can.
6. Glue the Little People figure to the top of the small can.
7. Paint the entire trophy gold. Let dry.
Crafts with small parts are not for use by children under three.