DIY Puppy Pumpkin
This no-carve pumpkin craft is dog-gone cute
A craft pumpkin, paint, and felt is all it takes to create this adorable no-carve pumpkin puppy. Happy Hallo-woof!
Materials:• Craft pumpkin
• Brown paint in 2 shades (one lighter, one darker)
• Paint brush
• Paint cups
• Felt: black, blue, white, red
• Hot glue gun
Instructions:1. Paint pumpkin with the darker shade of brown paint. Set aside to dry.
2. Paint bottom half of pumpkin the lighter shade of brown, and add an arch shape on one side. Let dry.
3. Cut out ears from felt.
4. Cut out eyes from felt.
5. Cut out mouth/tongue from felt.
6. Cut out nose from felt
7. Cut out eyebrows from felt.
8. Place two small pom noms on one ear flap and hot-glue the second flap on top to make an ear; repeat.
9. Hot-glue the ears onto the pumpkin.
10. Hot-glue eyebrows, eyes, nose, and mouth into place.