By Hostess with the Mostess
Give kid-friendly wooden utensils a royal makeover with strips of golden, glittery craft tape. This easy-peasy project is a quick way to add a bit of royal sparkle to any celebration!
- Wooden Utensils
- Gold Glitter Tape
- Ball Point Pen
1. Cut glitter tape the approximate length of your utensil handle.
2. Trace the rounded end of the utensil with a pen.
3. Cut along your trace line.
4. Cut the top edge of the tape at an angle for added style.
5. Remove the adhesive backing and stick the glitter tape to the handle.
6. Run your fingers along the edges to fold & secure excess tape over the edges of the utensil.
Royal Birthday Bash Guides, Tips and DIY Projects
DIY Tutorial: Birthday Ball Garland >
Corn Popper Inspired: Cake Popper >
DIY Tutorial: 1st Birthday Cake Sign >
DIY Tutorial: Birthday Castle >
Party Food: Royal Crown Sandwiches >
DIY Tutorial: Personalized Party Plates >
DIY Tutorial: Scalloped Felt Party Decor >
Royal Birthday : Sparkly Utensils >