By Hostess with the Mostess
Take the circus into your own hands – literally – with these adorable Big Top Circus Tent Cups! Kid-sized red plastic cups with lids provide the perfect spill-proof base for a printable paper circus tent and playful straw. This simple, yet clever little project is guaranteed to be a hit at any circus inspired party table or drink station.
- Small Red Plastic Cups (look for the “to go” sets with lids & straws)
- Printable “Big Top” Templates
- White Cardstock
- Double-sided Tape
- Glue Dots
- Printable Mini Party Flags
1. Print & cut out the “Big Top” Templates.
2. To make a “tent shape” add glue to one end of the stripes & overlap. The stripes should perfectly overlap/line-up. For a little extra strength, tape the overlapping pieces together on the inside.
3. Add the “Big Top” to the cup lid. You can get it to stay in place by adding a few small glue dots to the edge of the lid.
4. Insert straw & dress up with a printable party flag!