Fisher-Price Moments of Joy Sweepstakes Rules
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR
CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 1) Sweepstakes Timing: The Fisher-Price Moments of Joy Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins (12:01 am EDT) on November 27, 2012 and ends (11:59 pm EDT) on December 20, 2012
(the "Sweepstakes Period").
- 2) Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are the age of majority in their state of residence as of the
date of entry. Employees of Fisher-Price, Inc. (the "Sponsor"), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and
judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (the "Administrator"), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household
members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- 3) How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period
you may access the Fisher-Price Moments of Joy site in three ways: 1) via the Facebook application at https://www.facebook.com/fisherprice/app_204572116339426; 2) via the Fisher-Price website at
http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/playtime/MomentsOfJoy/index.html or 3) via the Moments of Joy mobile applications available for your iPhone or Android smart phones. To enter, access the
Moments of Joy site (the "Site"), and submit a photo, video or story depicting a "Moment of Joy" with your child(ren) to the Site, completing all required information to receive an entry
into the Sweepstakes (the "Entry").
Entry Period begins at (12:01 am EDT) and ends at (11:59 pm EDT)
||Entries received between:
||Random Drawing on or about:
An Entry must be received by the dates specified in the chart above to be eligible for the applicable Weekly Entry Period and the Grand Prize Entry Period. Limit five (5) Entries per person, per
Weekly Period for the Weekly Prize and the Grand Prize. The entrant must be a parent or legal guardian of any minor who is depicted in the Submission (defined below). The moment content that is
submitted as a part of the Entry shall herein be referred to as the "Submission." Any reference to "Entry" in these Official Rules means the Entry including the Submission. All Submissions
are subject to the Content Guidelines and the Moments of Joy Site Terms and Conditions at
Terms & Conditions.
All Submissions to the Site go through a review process. You will be notified by email if your Submission will be posted to the Site gallery. If your Submission is received by Sponsor a Sweepstakes
Entry will be earned, regardless of whether or not your Submission is posted to the Site gallery. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different
email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated or computer system to participate is
prohibited and will result in disqualification. Normal Internet and mobile access and usage charges imposed by your online and/or mobile services may apply.
Please make sure to note the following requirements when creating your Submission:
- If you submit a photo or video, your child/children must be the only person(s) in your Submission;
- Entrant must be the parent or legal guardian of any minor who is depicted in the Submission;
- A Photo Submission must not exceed 4MB in file size and must be in .png, .jpeg or .jpg file format;
- A Video Submission must not exceed 1 GB in file size, and must be in .mov, .avi, .mkv, .mp4, .m4v, .mpg, .mpeg, .wmv, or .3gp file format;
- Story Submissions must not exceed 800 characters;
- Each Submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the entrant and suitable for presentation in a public forum;
- Do not include material in the Submission that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes
copyright or trademark infringement;
- Do not include material in the Submission that is sexually explicit, violent, inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or otherwise objectionable;
- Do not include material in the Submission that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Do not include in the Submission trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by others or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal
identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Do not include in the Submission copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites,
television, movies or other media or musical "samples") without prior written permisison;
- Do not include material in the Submission embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, other than the entrant and their child,
without prior written permission;
- Do not include material in the Submission that communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- The Submission must not depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law;
- Submissions must not have been submitted previously in any contest of any kind or exhibted or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through
any means, previously; and
- Do not include material in the Submission that is harmful to other users of the Website, Andriod App or iPhone App such as viruses, trojan horses or other technologies that could adversely
impact the Contest.
All Submissions submitted become the property of Sponsor upon submission and will not be returned.
- 4) Random Drawings: Weekly Prize Winners (20 total- 5 awarded per week) will be selected in four separate weekly random drawings from among all eligible Entries received by Sponsor
during the designated Entry Period (as specified in the chart above). The Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a separate random drawing on or about December 21, 2012 from among all eligible
Entries received during the Grand Prize Entry Period. The drawings will be conducted by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters
relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The prizes will be awarded and the winners will be
notified by e-mail, with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
- 5) Prizes: Grand Prize (1): $1,000 worth of Fisher-Price toys, awarded in the form of one (1) prize package consisting of Fisher-Price toys selected by Fisher-Price in its discretion or $1,000 in gift cards to the Fisher-Price Online Store at fisher-pricestore.com. Weekly Prizes (20 total - 5 awarded per week): A $100 American Express Gift Card. Sponsor reserves the right to
substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Gift Cards are subject to certain restrictions and an expiration date may apply. Prizes are not transferable and no substitution of prizes by
winners are allowed. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners, if applicable. Total ARV: $3,000
- 6) General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, the Site Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Administrator. Grand Prize
winner will be required to execute and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability/Publicity Release (where permitted by applicable law) within ten (10) days of
notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Weekly winners may be required to complete an address confirmation form within ten (10) days of notification
attempt or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of prize/prize notification will result in disqualification and an alternate will be selected. In the event there
is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the Official Rules shall
prevail, govern and control. The Sponsor and its agencies and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of
any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or
programming associated with or utilized in the Site or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries or Submissions in the Sweepstakes or for any liability
for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Site or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the
authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated
with the entry. Proof of entering information via the Site does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor and/or its Administrator (as identified in these Official
Rules) are not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor/Administrator on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor
reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Site; violates the Official
Rules or the Site Terms and Conditions; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to
deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Site may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek
damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any
reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes
beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Site, then the Sponsor reserves the right at
its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and determine the applicable winners in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. By participating in the
Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of
their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for
any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry
creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and the Site Terms and Conditions and are fully familiar with its contents.
- 7) Intellectual Property Rights to Entries; Representations, Warranties and Indemnities Related to Entries; Release: Without limiting Section 2 of the Site Terms and Conditions,
each Entrant grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, and cost-free right and license to use, copy, record, distribute, reproduce,
disclose, sell, re-sell, sublicense (through multiple levels), display, publicly perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, translate, make derivative works of, and otherwise exploit in any manner
whatsoever, all or any portion of your Entry (and derivative works thereof), for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on or through any media, software, formula, or medium now known or hereafter
developed, and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed, and to advertise, market, and promote the same. Without limitation, the granted rights include the right to: (a)
configure, host, index, cache, archive, store, digitize, compress, optimize, modify (including removing lyrics and music from your Entry and substituting the lyrics and music selected by us),
reformat, edit, adapt, publish in searchable format, and remove such Submission and combine same with other materials, and (b) use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any
Entry for any purposes whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing, and marketing products and/or services. In order to further effect the rights and license that you grant to Sponsor to your
Entry, you also hereby grant to Sponsor, and agree to grant to Sponsor, the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, persona, and likeness and the name, persona, likeness and voice of any minor depicted in the Entry, in connection with any Entry, without any obligation or remuneration to you. Except as prohibited
by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any Entry, even if it is altered or changed in a manner not agreeable
to you. To the extent not waivable, you irrevocably agree not to exercise such rights (if any) in a manner that interferes with any exercise of the granted rights. By submitting an Entry, each
entrant represents and warrants that: (a) you are the mother, father or legal guardian of the child(ren) depicted in the Entry with all necessary authority to grant the rights herein granted and
fully perform entrant’s obligations hereunder (including with respect to granting rights regarding entrant’s child); (b) you have read, understand and will follow the Official Rules and the Site
Terms and Conditions; (c) the Entry complies with these Official Rules and the Site Terms and Conditions; (d) the Entry is your original work and has been legally created and Sponsor’s use thereof
will not result in any third party obligations or liability to a third party; (e) you own all rights to your Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, and, that you have received prior
written permission from the photographer or videographer if the Entry was photographed/videotaped by someone other than the entrant him/herself; (f) the Entry is not the subject of any threatened
or pending litigation, claim or dispute that might give rise to litigation, which adversely affects or in any way prejudices, impairs or diminishes the rights granted hereunder or the value thereof;
and (g) you will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and related entities or agents from any claims and damages (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to the breach or
alleged breach of your representations and warranties herein, violation of these Official Rules or the Site Terms and Conditions, your Entry, or your conduct in creating your Entry or otherwise in
connection with this Sweepstakes. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. You hereby release Sponsor, Facebook, its affiliates, officers,
directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of its employees (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including
reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of your participation in
the Sweepstakes, or use of your name, persona and likeness and/or voice, or the use of the name, persona and likeness and/or voice of any minor depicted in the Entry, or any other rights granted to
Sponsor, including any claims for including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation. You further agree to
release and indemnify and hold harmless Sweepstakes Indemnitees from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced,
presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sweepstakes Indemnitees infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation
or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right or publicity) arising out of any use or any editing,
distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.
- 8) Winners List: The names of the winner will be posted for thirty days at (http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/playtime/MomentsOfJoy/index.html) within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Sweepstakes.
- 9) Sponsor/Administrator: The names of the winner will be posted for thirty days at (http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/playtime/MomentsOfJoy/index.html) within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Fisher-Price and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner.