Toddlers swing into sharing fun with this Little People® treehouse that encourages kids to take turns!
Swing into fun adventures with Tessa and Jack in the Little People® Swing & Share Treehouse! Tessa and Jack are such good friends; they just love playing together. At the push of the Discovery Button, Tessa can swing back and forth, while sung songs and fun phrases teach little ones about sharing and taking turns. While Jack waits for his turn on the swing, he can play up in the treehouse, then drop through the secret trap door. Wee! But wait! Their doggy friend wants to play, too! Turn the second Discovery Button to see the dog pop out of the doghouse and say hello. Toddlers will have so much fun taking turns with Tessa and Jack and the super fun Swing & Share Treehouse!
Where development comes into play™
Relationship Skills: As toddlers interact with the treehouse, they're introduced to taking turns, sharing, and thinking about others through sung songs and phrases.
Thinking Skills: As little ones discover how to make the swing move by pushing the Discovery Button, they're learning about cause & effect!
- • Push the Discovery Button to swing back & forth and hear fun songs, sounds & phrases!
- • Ruff, ruff! Turn the second Discovery Button to move the dog in & out of the doghouse
- • Drop the figures through the trap door of the treehouse (Wee!)
- • Soft, fabric leaves on the tree
- • Includes treehouse, Tessa figure, Jack figure & dog