Toddlers see how being kind to others makes everyone’s day better in this multi-level Little People® community building!
Making new friends is easy and fun at the Little People® Friendly People Place™! This five-story community building is packed full of fun activities and exciting songs and sounds. With their good friend, Koby, toddlers can take the elevator to visit every floor—from the ground floor market and the second floor preschool play room, to the fully equipped fitness center on the third floor and his cozy apartment on the fourth floor. Koby can even take a dip in the rooftop swimming pool! As they explore each floor, discovering fun sounds, songs and actions, toddlers can learn all about meeting and greeting all kinds of different people! Where development comes into play™ Relationship Skills: As toddlers interact with the community building, they are introduced to greetings, taking turns, sharing, and manners through sung songs and phrases. Imaginative Play: With a familiar community setting and easy-to-grasp play pieces, toddlers can use their imaginations to create stories as they play. Curiosity & Wonder: As little ones discover that pushing the Discovery Buttons make fun things happen, like spinning the bicycle wheel, they're learning about cause & effect!
- • 5 levels of interactive fun! Level 1: Meet & greet at the market Level 2: Share & care at Preschool Level 3: Feel good at the Fitness Center Level 4: Let's play at home! Level 5: Take a dip in the rooftop pool!
- • Kid-activated elevator recognizes each floor with songs, sounds & phrases!
- • Turn the Discovery Button on the ground floor to pop-open the front doors
- • Push the Discovery Button on Level 3 to spin the bike wheel
- • Who's hungry Open the oven door on Level 4
- • Flip the easel pages in the playroom to see all the drawings!