This farm is abuzz with activity, just like the real thing. There’s so much for a child to discover and make happen. Little hands can make the barn doors open and close to the realistic sounds of “moo”, “cluck”, “neigh” and “baaa.” A haybaler delivers the hay to the top floor of the barn where a happy chicken sits on her nest. Farmer Eddie™ and your little one will be kept busy as they run the farm, build a corral, move the hay, open, close, push, turn and learn 8 new sing-along songs about daytime life on the farm! And other songs and sounds describe what nighttime on a farm is like, too. Play pieces store easily in the silo and a handy on-off switch gives parents control to turn off the sounds when playtime is done. Requires 2 AA batteries.
• Includes farm with chicken, Eddie®, horse, cow and sheep figures plus 3 fence pieces.
• Store play pieces in the silo!
Imagination & Creativity
• Lots of activities, sounds and songs encourage early role play to help kids learn what a day on the farm is like! And with a twist of the dial, different songs and sounds will help them understand what nighttime on a farm is like as well.
Fine Motor Skills
• Dropping the hay bale through the silo or placing the animal figures around the farm encourage dexterity and grasping skills for little farmhands!
Curiosity & Discovery
• As toddlers open & close doors to hear animal sounds, they’re discovering life on the farm and how their actions make things happen!