IncrediBlock is Fisher-Price’s great BIG block of fascinating discoveries, with music, motion, lights, and five sides of busy play! Plus, eight special Peek-a-Blocks™! Requires 3 “C” alkaline batteries (not included).
5 sides of busy play!
1. Spin & Learn: The IncrediBlock top is where the action is—and the learning! Place any of the eight special Peek-a-Blocks™ in the center to bring the IncrediBlock to life. Hear words, sounds and songs to discover what’s inside each Peek-a-Block! Lots of other activities for baby to bat, flip, tap and spin, too.
2. Plug & Play: IncrediBlock’s bright, bold patterns, charming images and a shiny mirror are sure to stimulate baby’s senses!
3. Sort & Store: The simple action of placing Peek-a-Blocks through the holes of the IncrediBlock and watching them disappear is sure to entertain and enlighten your curious baby! Big drawer can hold up to 30 Peek-a-Blocks.
4. Drop & Tumble: With distinctive sounds and fun movement, each Peek-a-Block offers new surprises while tumbling down the IncrediBlock. Baby will love dropping them in over and over, anticipating that something fun is going to happen!
5. Stack & Spill: Baby will love learning to stack blocks in, one after another. Watch fine motor skills steadily improve as she uses the IncrediBlock, along with eye-hand coordination, as blocks are grasped and stacked.
Please note: the packaging and instructions for this product indicate that batteries are included. This toy requires 3 C batteries which are not included. We apologize for this misprint.
Approx. 16" L x 16" W x 15" H.
* Sorry, due to its large size this item cannot be gift wrapped.
Developing Motor Skills
Encourages development of balance & gross motor skills as baby learns to stand & cruise around block.
Grasping & stacking blocks enhances fine motor skills.
Sorting blocks & placing them into activity sides encourages eye-hand coordination.
Stimulating the Senses
See-through blocks with bright colors & movement stimulate visual development.
Grasping & feeling textured surfaces enhances sense of touch.
Encouraging Cognitive Abilities
Helps baby understand spatial concepts like in/out, up/down.
Fosters problem-solving skills as baby figures out how to stack & build.
Offers progressive challenges, from simple activities to more complex stacking & sorting.
“For Christmas, my husband and I wanted to find a durable toy for our 1-year-old daughter that was interactive, that would encourage her to move, and most of all, a toy that would tap into multiple areas of development. We were thrilled when we found the Peek-a-Blocks IncrediBlock. It’s just that incredible! It encourages our baby to do a variety of activities and rewards her efforts with music. My daughter loves it, especially when moving the different blocks on top to see and hear what they are. It has continued to be her favorite toy.”
“I got this toy for my daughter for Christmas when she was 12 months old and it still isn’t ‘old’ now that she is 18 months old. She is always discovering something else she can do with it. I remember how exciting it was when she made the connection that pressing down a button releases the blocks. There is always something to do with the IncrediBlock!”
“My 1-year-old daughter received the IncrediBlock along with sets of the Peek-a-Blocks this past Christmas. It has been one of her most played with toys, especially now that she’s walking and can put the blocks on top to make it spin and play music. It provides tons of fun for her and it’s so wonderful to see her look up proudly when she has made it play music.”