Three pop-up animal friends reward baby for pressing the button, sliding the switch, or turning the dial! Baby’s actions “hatch” a pop-up chick, turtle, or toucan, with lights, fun sounds and music—teaching baby about cause & effect, introducing baby to animals that hatch from eggs, encouraging development of fine motor skills, and more! Requires 3 AA batteries.
• Pressing the button, sliding the switch and turning the dial help baby develop fine motor skills & eye-hand coordination!
Thinking & Problem Solving
• Lights, sounds and pop-up animals reward baby’s actions, encouraging baby to play and learn, and teaching about cause & effect!
• Lights, bright colors and fun sounds stimulate baby’s developing senses!
• Lights, sounds, music, and 3 pop-up animal friends
• Helps baby develop fine motor skills
• Hiding animals to start the fun over enhances eye-hand coordination
• Baby’s actions make fun things happen, introducing baby to cause & effect
• Lights, bright colors and fun sounds stimulate baby’s developing senses
Rated 1 out of 5 by workasagrandmother Boring to the kids
I work in a daycare center with babies from 3 months to 23 months.The chickens do not pop down far enough to hide their faces. When you press the various buttons, they play music whether the chickens are down or up. Both of these things defeat the cause & effect of this toy. The kids don't get it and are therefore bored. They do not play with this toy.
November 20, 2013