Expecting Twins or More
- Are there any special considerations for delivering twins?
- Carrying—and caring for—twins through pregnancy
- We want twins—are there special fertility drugs I could take?
- I'm pregnant and everyone is saying that the size of my stomach is really big.
- I’m three months into my third pregnancy, but showing like I’m five months along.
- What are our chances of having twins?
- What can I do to bring our triplets as close to full-term as possible?
- Does an ultrasound reveal if twins are identical?
- Can an ultrasound distinguish fraternal twins from identical ones?
- How early in pregnancy can I feel my twins moving?
- Do twins require a longer hospital stay?
- When a woman is expecting twins, how many ultrasounds should she have?
- Can an unborn twin “vanish”?