Little Things to Know
At Fisher-Price®, we know that selecting a high chair is a big decision for parents. There are so many styles to pick from. So, what do you need to know when you start shopping for this baby essential?
- High chairs are a perfect place for feeding from birth until your child is more comfortable in a booster seat.
- Look for a high chair that adjusts to multiple heights, so you can be sure it will fit at your dinner table.
- A reclining seat is an added plus for feeding an infant—but make sure you get one where the tray stays level!
- High chairs with attached toys help give mom a few extra minutes to either prepare baby’s meal (or finish her own!)
- Trays you can remove or adjust with one hand are good, as baby may be in the other!
Why just clean when you can sanitize?
With the help of your dishwasher, you can do more than clean your baby’s high chair tray. You can sanitize it!
Fisher-Price’ high chairs and boosters feature a special removable feeding tray that fits right into your dishwasher, which means fewer germs for you and a healthier environment for your baby.