Sometimes your little one likes being held over your shoulder.
Sometimes on your knee. Other times, she wants to be cradled in your arms as you rock her side-to-side or back-and-forth. But for the times you need to put baby down, here’s a swing that cradles and swings, soothes and entertains her just the way she likes it! It surrounds her in plush, cozy fabrics and a canopy that cocoons her. The soothing continues with eight tunes and a side-to-side cradle motion, a lot like the way you rock her in your arms. When your little lamb is ready for play, the swinging changes to a back-and-forth motion (because babies love variety) and she’s engaged with nature sound tracks and a mobile featuring a mirror, floating clouds and little lambs to entertain her. Includes six soothing swing speeds, little plush friend tethered right to the removable tray, and bead bar. Sturdy steel frame has legs that fold in for storage and portability. Requires 4 D batteries.
Weight Limit: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg) Developmental Guidelines:
Use cradle swing from birth until a child becomes active and can climb out of the seat.
Better for Baby…
- Soothing music and alternate swinging motions help calm baby and promotes a sense of security.
- Plush fabrics enhance baby’s sense of security by providing comfort.
- Seeing baby’s own image in the mirror encourages self-recognition, enhancing emotional development.
- Seeing baby’s own reflection and other objects in mirrored globe stimulates baby’s visual sense.
- Rich fabrics and textures stimulate baby’s tactile sense.
- Watching and anticipating motion of lambs and clouds fosters visual tracking skills.
- Listening to nature sounds as well as musical selections strengthens auditory skills.
Better for Mom…
- Choice of three positions in one swing—variety for baby and convenience when you want baby facing you!
- Easy to convert from one position to another.
- Folds for storage and portability.