DIY Fidget Spinner Craft
Make your own!
Create a one-of-a-kind fidget spinner that stands out from the rest!
- Washi tape
- 6 washers
- Hot glue gun
- Dot stickers
- Hole punch
- Four half-inch wood circles
1. Cut cardboard into a 2.5” equilateral triangle.
2. Cover cardboard in tape.
3. Poke hole in the center of triangle and punch holes in center of 2 circles.
4. Cut toothpick to 1/4” tall and push toothpick end into one wood circle hole. Hot glue into place. Stick other end of toothpick into cardboard triangle hole.
5. Glue other punched wood circle in place.
6. Glue second wood circle on top on each side.
7. Hot glue washers on each corner and adhere stickers to washers.
Amanda Kingloff is the author of Project Kid and Project Kid: Crafts That Go! She posts fresh craft ideas weekly at Project Kid and regularly contributes to national magazines. This craft is not for use by children under three years of age.