The Happy Rewards Program has ended.
Our Happy Rewards Program for diapers ended on June 30, 2012. We’ll continue to honor only those redemption forms that are postmarked on or before June 30th.
To ask a question about the Happy Rewards Program, please contact Fisher-Price Consumer Relations at FPConsumerAffairsCATS@Fisher-Price.com or 1-800-432-5437.
If you’d like to read more information on the Terms and Conditions of our program, please read below.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. These Terms and Conditions state the rules governing the Fisher-Price™ Happy Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”). By participating in the Rewards Program, you acknowledge that you have read all of these Terms and Conditions, understand them, and agree to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not participate in the Fisher-Price Happy Rewards Program.
A. Overview of the Fisher-Price™ Happy Rewards Program
- The Fisher-Price™ Happy Rewards Program (“Rewards Program”) is a loyalty program sponsored by Fisher-Price, Inc. (“Fisher-Price”) through which individuals can earn points (“Reward Points”) by purchasing Fisher-Price diaper products (“Products”) manufactured and distributed by our licensee, Associated Hygienic Products LLC.
- Individuals participating in the Rewards Program (“Participants”) may redeem their Reward Points for vouchers (“Happy Rewards Certificates”) which may be applied toward the purchase of Fisher-Price™ products at participating retailers, by visiting http://www.happydaysandnights.com (“Website”) and following the redemption procedure described under the Rewards Program link.
- The Rewards Program is void where prohibited by law. The program is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time they begin participating in the Rewards Program.
- Employees, officers, and directors of Fisher-Price, Inc., Associated Hygienic Products LLC, and their respective related companies, agents, and suppliers, as well as the spouses, children, parents, grandparents, and household members of each such employee, officer, or director, are not eligible to participate.
- Participation in the Rewards Program constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
C. Duration of the Rewards Program
- The Rewards Program begins on August 16, 2010 (“Beginning Date”) and will end at a future date to be determined at Fisher-Price’s discretion (“Ending Date”).
- Fisher-Price will announce any Ending Date for the Rewards Program by (a) notification on the Website and/or (b) emails sent to Participants who have signed up for the Fisher-Price® Family E-mail Program (or visited their existing Family E-Mail Program account) via a link on the Website and accessed the Bonus Reward Points (see Section D.3 below), or submitted a Redemption Form including their e-mail address (see Section E below).
- Participants may earn and redeem Reward Points from the Beginning Date to the Ending Date, unless extended or otherwise modified by Fisher-Price.
- Fisher-Price reserves the right to shorten, extend, or cancel the Rewards Program, at its discretion, at any time, as described in Section F below.
D. Earning Reward Points
- Starting from the Beginning Date, Participants can earn Reward Points by purchasing packages of any of the following Products: Fisher-Price™ Happy Days™ Diapers Jumbo Pack, Fisher-Price™ Happy Nights™ Diapers Jumbo Pack, and Fisher-Price™ Happy Days & Nights™ Diapers 2-in-1 Value Pack.
- Every eligible Product has a Reward Points icon (“Happy Rewards Points Icon”) on its package, indicating the number of Reward Points awarded for that Product. Specifically, Participants can earn ten (10) Reward Points for each Fisher-Price™ Happy Days™ Diapers Jumbo Pack, five (5) Reward Points for each Fisher-Price™ Happy Nights™ Diapers Jumbo Pack, and twenty (20) Reward Points for Fisher-Price™ Happy Days & Nights™ Diapers 2-in-1 Value Pack.
Fisher-Price™ Diaper Product Reward Points Happy Days™ Diapers Jumbo Pack 10 points Happy Nights™ Diapers Jumbo Pack 5 points Happy Days & Nights™ Diapers 2-in-1 Value Pack 20 points
- Participants are also invited to receive a one-time bonus of ten (10) Reward Points in the form of a .PDF file (the “Bonus Reward Points”) by signing up for the Fisher-Price® Family E-mail Program (the “Family E-mail Program”) via the Website, or by logging on to their existing Family E-Mail Program account via the Website. The Family E-mail Program includes e-newsletters, birthday and holiday e-mails, new product e-mails, special offers and sweepstakes, and other information customized to the age of your child or grandchild. Limit ten (10) Bonus Reward Points per person, e-mail address, and household. Only Participants who sign up for the Family E-mail Program or log on to their existing Family E-Mail Program account by following the instructions on the Website regarding the Bonus Reward Points will receive such points. Fisher-Price will endeavor to e-mail such Participants updated information relating to operation of the Rewards Program, including, without limitation, changes to these Terms and Conditions, and the Ending Date when determined.
- Participants are responsible for the payment of all local, state and federal taxes which may result from Reward Points received as part of the Rewards Program.
E. Redeeming Reward Points
- To redeem his/her Reward Points, a Participant must:
- Cut off the Happy Rewards Points Icon AND UPC code on the package of each Product he/she bought, and retain them together with the original receipt for that Product, and (if applicable) a printed copy of any Bonus Reward Points that Participant may have received as described in Section D.3 above (together, a “Proof of Purchase”);
- Collect Proofs of Purchase until the total number of Reward Points reaches at least 100;
- Download and complete a redemption form from the Website (“Redemption Form”); and
- Submit the collected Proofs of Purchase and the completed Redemption Form by mail to the following address:
- Fisher-Price Happy Rewards Program
P.O. Box 1229
East Aurora, NY 14052
- Fisher-Price Happy Rewards Program
- All information requested on the Redemption Form must be completed to participate.
- Reward Points may be redeemed in increments of 100 only, up to a maximum of 1,000 Reward Points in any single redemption transaction. Participants will receive ten dollars ($10) in Happy Rewards Certificate face value for each 100 Reward Points redeemed, up to a maximum of one hundred dollars ($100) in Happy Rewards Certificate face value in any single redemption transaction.
Participants are required to select and indicate on the Redemption Form the number of Reward Points (in increments of 100) they want to redeem. Any Reward Points submitted that are in excess to the indicated number and are less than 100 will be forfeited automatically and cannot be used for future redemption.
Reward Points Redeemed 100 200 300 400 500 600 700 800 900 1000 Happy Rewards Certificate Face Value $10 $20 $30 $40 $50 $60 $70 $80 $90 $100
- A Happy Rewards Certificate will be mailed to the Participant at the mailing address he/she provides on the Redemption Form within 6-8 weeks after submission of the redemption, and can be used at a participating Fisher-Price™ diaper retailer, chosen by the Participant on the Redemption Form, to purchase any Fisher-Price brand product(s). Multiple Happy Rewards Certificates may be used toward any single purchase of Fisher-Price brand products. The Participant will be responsible for the payment of all amounts, including any sales tax, in excess of the face value of the Happy Rewards Certificate(s).
- Happy Rewards Certificates will expire ninety (90) days after the date they are mailed from Fisher-Price to Participants.
- All Redemption Form submissions must be postmarked no later than the Ending Date.
- Copies or mechanical reproductions of the Proof of Purchase (with the exception of Bonus Reward Points) are not acceptable. Material from submissions will not be returned. Fisher-Price is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, illegible, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed or postage-due submissions, or submissions with inaccurate or incorrect information or typographical errors.
- Reward Points have no cash value and are only redeemable for offered Happy Rewards Certificates. Any Reward Points remaining with Participants after termination of the Rewards Program will be forfeited without compensation.
F. Modification and Termination of the Rewards Program
- Fisher-Price reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify any of the terms and conditions set forth herein – including, but not limited to, the Ending Date of the Rewards Program, the methods by which Participants may earn Reward Points, the amount of Reward Points associated with each such method, the number of Reward Points that may be redeemed through the Rewards Program, and the redemption value of any Happy Reward Certificate(s) awardable for Reward Points – at any time, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points. Fisher-Price reserves the right to shorten, extend, or terminate the Rewards Program at any time, for any reason, even though termination may affect a Participant's ability to accrue or use his/her Reward Points. Fisher-Price will announce any such action by (a) notification on the Website and/or (b) emails sent to Participants who have provided a valid email address when accessing the Family E-mail Program and Bonus Rewards Points via the Website or submitting a Redemption Form.
- A Participant's continued participation in the Rewards Program constitutes the Participant's acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Participants are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Fisher-Price may make to these Terms and Conditions, and should check the Website periodically for any changes. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions.
G. General Terms and Conditions
- Fisher-Price reserves the right to discontinue the participation privileges of any Participant who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Rewards Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, local or other applicable statutes, or ordinances. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of all accumulated Reward Points and benefits. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Fisher-Price shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Reward Points do not constitute property of a Participant and may be revoked by Fisher-Price at any time as set forth herein. Reward Points may not be transferred or assigned, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Rewards Program, earning or redemption of Reward Points, or a Participant's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Fisher-Price in its sole discretion.
H. Limitation of Liability
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL FISHER-PRICE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT FISHER-PRICE AGREES OTHERWISE IN WRITING.
- IF FISHER-PRICE IMPROPERLY DENIES A PARTICIPANT’S REDEMPTION REQUEST, SUCH PARTICIPANT'S SOLE REMEDY AND FISHER-PRICE’S AND ITS AFFILIATES' TOTAL LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO ACCEPTING THE REQUEST.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM, A PARTICIPANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION, OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- As a condition of participating in this Rewards Program, Participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Rewards Program, or any rewards obtained through the Rewards Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of New York located in Erie County, New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and rewards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Rewards Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will Participant be permitted to seek recovery for, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Fisher-Price in connection with the Rewards Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New York, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Fisher-Price and Participants pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Fisher-Price shall not be held liable or responsible to the Participant for failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any obligations in these Terms and Conditions to the extent and for so long as such failure or delay is caused by or results from causes beyond Fisher-Price’s reasonable control.